|Way to Die #873|
|Name of the death is a pun on the film 'Mad Max'|
|"This story is based on a real death. It just didn't happen to this guy we called Max. If he was real to ready to learn from his mistakes, here's what we tell him: There's no rule that says Hollywood stars have to become jerks, but if they do, be forewarned. They love to watch your careers go down the drain."|
|Date||July 23, 2010|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"The End is Weird"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Bad Max", Way to Die #873, is the last death featured in "The End is Weird", which aired on October 19, 2010.
When you boil it down, this show is about cosmic justice. People get what's coming to them. For this next story, we asked the cosmos if there was anyone who might have slipped through the cracks. Someone who deserves a cosmic ass kicking "1000 Ways" style. Here's how the cosmos responded. "Bad" Max, a big time movie star (a parody of Mel Gibson), had fame, money, and a bit of a nasty attitude. Even when he was younger, his attitude was lethal, and he even used racism on some people. One day, after getting a new girlfriend, the latter was fond of recording his rants (since nobody would believe her). Max informed her to give him oral sex in the jacuzzi in ten minutes. Ten minutes have passed, and after Max protested, the girlfriend blows him off. After Max got into the jacuzzi anyway, he accidentally sits on the suction pump. The pump sucks out his liver, kidneys, large and small intestines, spleen, and Max bleeds to death because of massive evisceration.
Cast and Interviewees
- John A. Graham - Max (lead: intended victim)
- Diane Jay Gonzalez - Max's Girlfriend
- Jason Endicott - Fan
- Y'Dhanna Daniels - Policewoman
- Jaclynn Robinson - Herself (Mental Health Expert)
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Himself (Cardiac Electrophysiologist)
- Also called "Sucked Off" (not to be confused with Sucked Offed) on the Spike TV website.
- This is based on the death of six-year-old Abigail Taylor, but due to violent content (according to the narrator) the victim had to be changed to a Mel Gibson-esque movie star. However, in the real world, Taylor died nine months after her pool incident of a cancer that occurred after an organ transplant to replace the organs that were damaged. She died by an rare transplant cancer.
- This death scene is awarded the "Most Painful Death" in the "Death By Request" Special.
- The name "Bad Max" is a reference to both the name of the victim, and the movie, Mad Max, the first movie that Mel Gibson (after whom Max is based) starred in.
- The death is based off the death of Hunt Wynorski from the 2009 horror film "The Final Destination".
- The narrator states the event really happened and that it didn't really happen to a guy named Max, referencing Taylor's death.
- The pun on the death also refers to "Mad Mel", the nickname given to Mel Gibson after his tirades went public.
- The death is also based on the Mel Gibson's death hoax on YouTube, however the death was happened 4 days earlier (July 19, 2010).
- Succión Mortal (Deadly Suction) - Latin American dub.
- Por el desagüe (To the drain) - Spanish dub.