|Way to Die #451|
|Name of the death is a pun on "asphyxiated" and "ass"|
|Date||April 6, 2005|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
| previous death|
| next death|
"Ass Phyxiated", Way to Die #451, is the first death to be featured in "Death Bites!", which aired on December 9, 2009.
Ray Roberts was a chubby chaser who was helping women to lose weight. Until he found a woman who the narrator called "Big Bess". She was 400 pounds and Ray knew he had hit the "mother-load". They have a couple of drinks and then go upstairs to the bed. They start off with oral stimulation. They eat donuts and after, "Go nuts", aka they start having sex. Big Bess' heart couldn't take the stress and she was knocked unconscious, landing on top on Ray. Her ass crushes his chest and her breasts cover his face and he is unable to breathe. He finally asphyxiates to death.
"When it came to chubby chasing, Ray was a big game hunter. This time, the hunter became the prey. Game over, Ray."
Cast and Interviewees
- Daniel Van Dyke - Ray Roberts (lead: intended victim)
- Angelina Duplesia - Big Bess
- Tom Matthews - Himself (Chubby Chaser)
- Dr. Steven Burstein - Himself (Cardiologist)
- Also called "Plumper Humper" on the Spike TV website.
- This death scene is awarded the "Best Death During Sex" in the "Death By Request" Special.
- This death is based on a 2006 death which took place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia when a fat wife(Fatimah Ramasamy Abdullah, 60) was helping her old husband to bed and they both fell . Sadly the fat wife fell on the man and he died from heart problems and strokes.
- Angelina Duplesia (who portrayed Big Bess) was later an interviewee in "Big Boned".
- The doggerel quote is a bit different in "Death by Request" except it says, "When it came to chubby chasing, Ray was a big game hunter. This time, the hunter became the prey. Game over."