|Way to Die #445|
|Name of the death is a pun on the film "Apocalypse Now" and the character "Harley"|
|"Success in Hollywood is fleeting. But when it happens, people often become ego-tistical monsters. Let Harley's fictional demise be a lesson to all wannabe stars - If you make it to the top, it's a long fall to the bottom. And the landing hurts like a bitch."|
|Date||April 16, 2011|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
| previous death|
| next death|
Apocalypse Harley, Way to Die #445, is the sixth and last death to be featured in "Death Penalties", which aired on January 25, 2012.
This next story falls into our alternate universe "what if" category. This actor didn't really die, he just put on a display of ego and excess that was so over the top even by Hollywood standards, we thought it'd be fun to knock him down a peg or two. Let's call him Harley. Harley, a Charlie Sheen knock-off celebrity cocaine and sexuality addict, is pursued by the "Hollywood Hitman" so he can be told that he's "fired". However, Harley, strung out, goes into the kitchen to snort more cocaine plus a shot of tiger blood and grab a machete. Harley then circles the hitman with the machete, but accidentally trips and impales himself, and with his final word "Winning!", he finally dies.
Hitman: Goddesses... that's a wrap.
- Jason Nash - Harley (lead: intended victim)
- Neil Ruddy - Willard/Hollywood Hitman (lead)
- Erica Rhodes - Goddess #1
- Jenny Star Shackelton - Goddess #2 (uncredited)
- Also called "Apocalypse Charlie" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the 2nd youngest death in the series, having occured 300 days before the episode's airing, first was Pornicated which happened 162 days prior.
- This death is twice as long as the others.
- This also feature no interviewees.