|Way to Die #897|
|Name of the death is a pun on the TV series "American Idol" and "died"|
|If you want to be a star, you need equal parts ambition and talent. In her quest for immortality, Chantal learned one final lesson: You also need to be... alive.|
|Date||October 7, 2010|
|Location||Montclair, New Jersey|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"A New App Called Death"|
"The Day The Magic Died"
"American Died'ol", Way to Die #897, is the sixth death featured in "A New App Called Death", which aired April 2, 2012.
A rather arrogant African American woman named Chantal deliberately cuts in line during a talent search for the next big pop music star in the musical reality show called Star Machine.
All of a sudden, a freak windstorm blows her umbrella out of her hands and sends it crashing down, wedging into her spinal cord like a spear and causing her to die from neurogenic shock.
- Siameze - Talent Show Contestant
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Orthopedic Surgeon
- Pariah Carey (parody of singer Mariah Carey; Spike TV website)
- Terrified Talent
- Chanta-Died (In 1777)
- Star Machine is a spoof of American Idol.
- This death is combined with The Day The Magic Died on the Spike TV website.